How to become a member:
Call us at 859-985-0099 or visit us on the second floor of Saint Joseph Hospital. 305 Estill Street, Berea. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 1:30pm. We are sometimes out of the office assisting members, so an appointment is recommended before visiting the office.
Member age requirement:
If you are 50 or over, you are eligible to become a Berea Home Village member.
Services available to members include:
- transportation to appointments and events
- assistance with errands
- phone call check-ins
- home safety
- fall risk
- emergency preparedness review
- limited technical assistance with computer/phone/TV
- health and in-home care assessment
- social activities
- link to member-recommended services for home repair/yard work
- resource center where needs and services are coordinated
$300 annually for a single membership
$500 annually for a household membership.
Our Service Area:
The Berea Home Village is located in Berea, Kentucky. Our service area consists of the 40403 zip code, which is outlined in red on the map. Please contact us if you live in the service area and are interested in becoming a member.
Berea Home Village relies on volunteers for a lot of the services provided to members. If you would like to volunteer your time, skills, and talents, please contact us.